Our response to COVID-19
We want to let our community know what we’re doing to keep our community safe while we continue to run our business.
In response to COVID-19, Beeja May is adhering to recommendations outlined by the World Health Organization and government agencies.
- We are increasing the frequency of scheduled cleanings and sanitization in our warehouse, including inspection and packaging areas
- We are taking precautionary health measures, including frequent handwashing and social distancing
- Our online store remains open and fully operational
- We are not expecting any delays in our internal fulfillment processes
- Orders shipped by Purolator - moving forward all orders in Canada will be shipped by Purolator, we have not been notified of any significant delivery delays
Selling to Us
- For items to be sold to us we will continue to request that sellers leave all items outside or with the condo concierge for pick up. For the safety of our drivers and sellers, we will not be receiving clothing in person
- We will wait 5-7 days before we inspect items we picked up
Please email us if you have any questions at email@example.com
We hope everyone is staying safe and keeping well!
Beeja May Family