- Clearly label each bag/box with the following:
- "To: Beeja May"
- Your full name
- Date of pick-up
- # of bags/boxes (i.e. 1 of 3, 2 of 3, etc.)
- Indicate whether kids clothes or adult clothes
- If selling toys/gear, label "To: Little Traders"
- Ensure that there are no openings on the bag/box and that the items are fully enclosed and sealed
- Separate the kids clothes + adult clothes
- Fold or flay lay the items
Little Traders: If selling toys/gear, pack and separate the items from the clothing and label "To: Little Traders"
- Don't leave wide openings in the bag or box to ensure items do not fall out during transport*
- Don't forget to clearly label the bags/boxes**
- If it's raining or snowing, don't forget to protect the items from the weather
- Don't mix in kids, adult and toys/gear all together - please separate
- Don't forget to include the minimum required # of items (kids: 35 items, adult: 15 items)