How To (Kids)
1. Check to see what we accept
- We accept sizes newborn to children's size large (11-12 years) only
- Clothing must be freshly laundered, free of pet hair and odors, and without obvious signs of wear
- We do not accept books with missing/ripped pages or that have been marked up
- What We Accept
- Payout Prices
2. Pack your items
- Please ensure that there are a minimum of 35 qualified items
- We reserve the right to charge an inspection fee, deducted from purchase price, if 50%+ of items collected do not meet our quality standards or if there are less than 35 qualified items
3. Schedule a pick-up or order a Beeja Bound Bag
- Within pick-up boundaries: SCHEDULE YOUR PICK UP HERE.
- Pack up your clothes, leave it by your front door or with your concierge/security on the day of pick-up. We'll notify you once the items have been picked up
- Pick-Up Do's + Don'ts
- Outside pick-up boundaries: SEE INSTRUCTIONS HERE.
- Email us we'll provide you with a bag to fill up and mail to us (email@example.com). We'll notify you once we've received your items.
- Minimum of fifteen (35) acceptable items to qualify for free pick-up or to receive a Beeja Bound Bag
4. We email you a purchase sheet + you receive cash or store credit (+ 20%)
- Once we've completed our inspection, we will send you a purchase sheet and the funds in your preferred method of payment
- Sellers have the option to donate the funds to our local charity partner, we will match 10%!
- Items not purchased can be picked-up by the seller at our East York location
- Items not pick-up within two (2) weeks from the date a purchase sheet is emailed will be donated on your behalf to a local charity group
- Sellers who do not respond to the purchase sheet within 2 weeks will automatically receive a store credit for the payout amount and all unpurchased items will be donated
- We will try our best to process your clothes within 3 to 4 weeks from when we receive the items, but timing will vary depending on the number of items we receive that week
Effective: Feb 9, 2021