How To (Kids)
1. Check to see what we accept
- We accept sizes newborn to children's size large (11-12 years) only
- Clothing must be freshly laundered, free of pet hair and odors, and without obvious signs of wear
- We do not accept books with missing/ripped pages or that have been marked up
- What We Accept
- Payout Prices
2. Pack your items
- Please ensure that there are a minimum of 35 qualified items
- We reserve the right to charge an inspection fee, deducted from purchase price, if 50%+ of items collected do not meet our quality standards or if there are less than 35 qualified items
3. Schedule a pick-up or order a Beeja Bound Bag
- Within pick-up boundaries: SCHEDULE YOUR PICK UP HERE.
- Pack up your clothes, leave it by your front door or with your concierge/security on the day of pick-up. We'll notify you once the items have been picked up
- Pick-Up Do's + Don'ts
- Outside pick-up boundaries: SEE INSTRUCTIONS HERE.
- Email us we'll provide you with a bag to fill up and mail to us (email@example.com). We'll notify you once we've received your items.
- Minimum of fifteen (35) acceptable items to qualify for free pick-up or to receive a Beeja Bound Bag
4. We email you a purchase sheet + you receive cash or store credit (+ 20%)
- Once we've completed our inspection, we will send you a purchase sheet and the funds in your preferred method of payment
- Sellers have the option to donate the funds to our local charity partner, we will match 10%!
- Items not purchased can be picked-up by the seller at our East York location
- Items not pick-up within two (2) weeks from the date a purchase sheet is emailed will be donated on your behalf to a local charity group
- Sellers who do not respond to the purchase sheet within 2 weeks will automatically receive a store credit for the payout amount and all unpurchased items will be donated
- We will try our best to process your clothes within 3 to 4 weeks from when we receive the items, but timing will vary depending on the number of items we receive that week
Beeja May reserves the right to refuse service to any seller or customer who demonstrates inappropriate behaviour.
Effective: Feb 9, 2021