1. Check to see what are buy
2. Pack your items
- Ensure that there are a minimum of 35 qualified items
- We reserve the right to charge an inspection fee, deducted from purchase price, if 50%+ of items collected do not meet our quality standards or if there are less than 35 qualified items
3. Schedule a clothing pick-up or drop-off
- Schedule a pickup if you live within our Free Pick-Up Zones (see map below)
- Pack up your clothes, leave it by your front door or with your concierge/security on the day of pick-up. We'll notify you once the items have been picked up
- Review our Pick-Up Do's + Don'ts
- Schedule a drop-off at our East Toronto Office (9 Davies Avenue #203)
- Beeja Bound Mail-in Program: if you live outside our pick-up zones and unable to drop off the clothes, email us we'll provide you with a bag to fill up and mail to us (email@example.com).
4. We email you a purchase sheet + you receive cash or store credit (+ 20%)
- Once we've completed our inspection, we will send you a purchase sheet and the funds in your preferred method of payment
- Sellers have the option to donate the funds to our local charity partner, we will match 10%!
- Items not purchased can be picked-up by the seller at our East York location
- Items not pick-up within two (2) weeks from the date a purchase sheet is emailed will be donated on your behalf to a local charity group
- Sellers who do not respond to the purchase sheet within 2 weeks will automatically receive a store credit for the payout amount and all unpurchased items will be donated
- We will try our best to process your clothes within 3 to 4 weeks from when we receive the items, but timing will vary depending on the number of items we receive that week
Beeja May reserves the right to refuse service to any seller or customer at its sole discretion.
Last updated: August 24, 2021